Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cafeteria Conversation


101 Dalmations.
     The real one?
No. The cartoon one all the way. I don’t associate the real one with Disney because Disney is Mulan, Pocahontas, Cinderella... Mulan is a hero, just like Pocahontas.  Such a boss.  She united two countries, she was introduced to John Smith, she wasn’t racist.
     That’s fantastic.
And that’s really important to me, because culture is important to me.  Let me think...Pixar is good but it’s not Disney.  They have some good movies like Finding Nemo...
     Toy Story
Toy story I consider Disney because it’s such a classic.
     That was still when they were kinda together too.
Yeah, and my first dog was named Woody and now my dog is named Belle.  I always have to have dogs named after disney characters.  Otherwise it’s not...
     Kosher.
Right!  Then it’s not a real dog.  Yeah, Finding Nemo was a great movie but it can be done without.  You know?
     So if you were, like, in charge of Disney, would you allow them to associate with all these other movies or would you make them strictly make cartoons like the classics?
Um, here’s the thing.  If I were in charge of Disney, I would own the world, and I would keep people like Pixar under my wing, but the name “Disney” would only go on so many things.  
     Gotcha.
ABC family?  You don’t see anything about Disney on there.  ESPN?  But let me tell you, Disney owns it.
     I know!  I know because I had to go to my sister’s dance competition at the ESPN Milkhouse or whatever.
Yeah!  Did it have a restaurant?
     Yeah! 
See, The Disney cruise that y’all should all go on with me has an ESPN sky bar. It’s really cool.
     By the way, I want to be counted in for softball.
Alright!  Man, I still forget you and Hannah are related.  Y’all don’t look anything alike.
     Yeah.
She was always really nice to me though.
     That’s good to hear.  I can bear living with her but I hate cleaning dishes and she hates when the sink is full.  But I use styrofoam most of the time.
You use styrofoam?  You should just was the dishes.  Styrofoam kills the environment.  Do you want to be the single person that tears down the forest?  That kills Pocahontas’s land?
     Just for you I am going to go buy a bottle of acetone and pour it all over my styrofoam plates so they disintegrate.
Why don’t you just wash dishes?  Dane washes dishes.  He washes his solo cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment